Friday, November 4, 2011

May 2011 ~ Mother's Album

Hello~ I am soooo sorry for being MIA!!! It's been a busy life for me :( even this week I'm still busy with workload..

Anyway, here is the May 2011 challenge:
This time we were required to make a mother's day album~

Theme: Mother (it can be about your mother or about you being a mother).
Size: any size (preferably not bigger than 9x9 size).
Embellishments: lots of flowers~
Techniques: at least 2 techniques (stamping, embossing, painting, tearing, etc).
Colour Scheme: refer to my colour scheme (Scrapper Maya colour scheme 1).


Maya




Dolly




Hsiao L




Renee



These are some of the pages of the album. If you want to view our full pages, please go May 2011 Challenge~ & don't forget to click LIKE our FB page ;)

I will try to update June, July & August challenge in between this week & next week. Thank you for your patience :)

No comments: